Friday, November 6, 2009

Tim McGraw doesn't like Nashville people.

They found a dead body in a dumpster at my apartment.

How's that for a quick catch up? I'm fine, David's alive, I assume it wasn't his girlfriend since it was a male(though I haven't seen her since)... that's the only people I know that are around there. It's still off-putting. Judging by how difficult it was to track down the article on the Tennessean web page, I guess it's old news now. Old news or not, my mom is freaked and I'm even more afraid to open my front door when I'm supposed to be there alone.

Tim McGraw's tour is NOT coming to Nashville. That's pretty sucky in my opinion... dude, you live here part time. You have a gigantic-o mansion in the middle of nowhere (the state farm guy told me) and have ties in Nashville but you still can't make your tour work at any of the venues available? Not even to play like MTSU or some other college's football field? I know Starwood closed (which is gay) but you could have worked something out. Thankfully, he's playing in St. Louis on a Saturday. I'll be stalking Ticketmaster until I have a ticket in hand. I'd rather not go to St. Louis alone but would be fine with the concert part if I had to. I think I'd be creeped to stay in a hotel by myself though. As I have already written, I love him.

This weekend I'm dog sitting for Suzie and my streak of staying at Jenn's for the weekend continues. I wonder how long I can keep it up? I'm not inviting myself (well, not all of them) but it's so much nicer not hanging around my apartment creating un-needed awkwardness.

No comments: