Friday, January 29, 2010

so...

I love living away from home but it's days and times like this that I get very much homesick. In my 24 and 1/2 years of being alive snow has been my favorite. Always. The 2 times in my "adult" life that I've had enough to be excited about, I've been stranded from the people that I want to share it with. The first was my senior year in high school, living away from home, I-24 was shut down and I couldn't get back homehome for 3 days. Today is #2. I've kept my curtain open in my bedroom and just watched the snow fall and all of the kids and dogs play in it and it's made me kind of depressed instead of happy. I'm stuck in this apartment by myself and even if I wasn't physically alone, emotionally I am. Yes. There is a man that sleeps in the next room and more often than not we sit and watch tv together but that's the end of it. We're not even friends. I'm thankful for him because I can't afford to truly be alone but it doesn't stop it from sucking. I need an animal to keep me company. Maybe Sunday I'll go buy a fish... he can't really play in the snow though...

No comments: