Friday, July 31, 2009

Marriage??? Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer is getting married in a couple of weeks and that's what comes to mind. It's mean but I don't care. I've disliked her as my step cousin since she was 12 and I was 10. She was always a hag to me when we were forced to hang out as kids. I used to think she was weird but now I think there's something mentally wrong with her. I know the world doesn't revolve around me but I can't help but to think this is some kind of sick joke and someone is going to shout "gotcha!" right before the I Do's. I'm so going to hell.

Tomorrow I'm going to Target to get her a gift for her shower on Sunday because I'm going to try to be a nice person but deep inside the bitch in me is going to be thinking mean thoughts. I'm not jealous. I'm shocked, baffled and rattled all rolled into one. I wish just one person who may be reading this would have the chance to meet her, then someone could vouch that I'm not exagerating the circumstances even though Kristen, Nick, Macy, and even her own sister would back me up in a second.

More likely than not, massive amounts of alcohol are going to be needed to get through her wedding and reception and her step mother agrees.

No comments: